hen Universal pulled the plug last summer on its planned $100-million Ouija film, based on the popular game that supposedly allows players to channel spirits through a wooden board, the idea seemed dead. But now Ouija has come back to life as a $5 million found-footage thriller. Critics are predictably "baffled" by the project — though it may not even be the most unlikely board game to find second life as a film. Here, six more:
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- The indignity of canine bath time
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Do Republicans need a Plan B on ObamaCare?
Subscribe to the Week