Mitt Romney widened his delegate lead by winning six of the GOP's 10 Super Tuesday contests, but it wasn't enough to knock out Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich. Now, with attention turning to next week's Mississippi and Alabama primaries (which an unoptimistic Mitt has labeled "away games"), conservatives are calling on Newt to drop out so Santorum can face Mitt in a head-to-head battle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week