itt Romney widened his delegate lead by winning six of the GOP's 10 Super Tuesday contests, but it wasn't enough to knock out Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich. Now, with attention turning to next week's Mississippi and Alabama primaries (which an unoptimistic Mitt has labeled "away games"), conservatives are calling on Newt to drop out so Santorum can face Mitt in a head-to-head battle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Poll: Twice as many Americans say sugar is more harmful than marijuana
- El Rey: Robert Rodriguez's ambitious, flawed attempt to launch 'the people's network'
Subscribe to the Week