The week's best photojournalism - March 16, 2012
In some of the week's most captivating images, Sudanese soccer players celebrate, a wild horse bucks his rider, and President Obama enjoys a hot dog
Team Khartoum of the Sudan Kids League celebrates after defeating their rivals in a tournament sponsored by the local British embassy. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
Subscribe to the Week