The week's best photojournalism - March 16, 2012
In some of the week's most captivating images, Sudanese soccer players celebrate, a wild horse bucks his rider, and President Obama enjoys a hot dog
eam Khartoum of the Sudan Kids League celebrates after defeating their rivals in a tournament sponsored by the local British embassy. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
Subscribe to the Week