The week's best photojournalism - March 16, 2012
In some of the week's most captivating images, Sudanese soccer players celebrate, a wild horse bucks his rider, and President Obama enjoys a hot dog
eam Khartoum of the Sudan Kids League celebrates after defeating their rivals in a tournament sponsored by the local British embassy. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week