GOP presidential frontrunner Mitt Romney was hoping for a decent showing in the South. Instead, Rick Santorum pulled off surprise victories in Mississippi and Alabama, Newt Gingrich came in second, and Romney was stuck with two humiliating third-place finishes. But despite Mitt's recent struggles — including a "disastrous" Fox News interview — he's still the heavy favorite for the nomination.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week