GOP presidential frontrunner Mitt Romney was hoping for a decent showing in the South. Instead, Rick Santorum pulled off surprise victories in Mississippi and Alabama, Newt Gingrich came in second, and Romney was stuck with two humiliating third-place finishes. But despite Mitt's recent struggles — including a "disastrous" Fox News interview — he's still the heavy favorite for the nomination.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week