The Hunger Games is poised to eclipse $100 million at the box office when it opens the weekend, but Katniss and Co. won't just be raking in the dough at the multiplex. The film's marketers are hocking a cornucopia's worth of tie-in merchandise — of varying degrees of absurdity — including this Hunger Games-themed Snuggie. Here, a look at the many ways you can own a bit of Hunger Games hysteria:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week