he Hunger Games is poised to eclipse $100 million at the box office when it opens the weekend, but Katniss and Co. won't just be raking in the dough at the multiplex. The film's marketers are hocking a cornucopia's worth of tie-in merchandise — of varying degrees of absurdity — including this Hunger Games-themed Snuggie. Here, a look at the many ways you can own a bit of Hunger Games hysteria:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week