The Hunger Games is poised to eclipse $100 million at the box office when it opens the weekend, but Katniss and Co. won't just be raking in the dough at the multiplex. The film's marketers are hocking a cornucopia's worth of tie-in merchandise — of varying degrees of absurdity — including this Hunger Games-themed Snuggie. Here, a look at the many ways you can own a bit of Hunger Games hysteria:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
Subscribe to the Week