Young Maasai men, with their legs traditionally decorated with a white paste, parade in preparation for "Entoto", a traditional coming-of-age ceremony in a town near Kenya's capital Nairobi. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
Subscribe to the Week