Young Maasai men, with their legs traditionally decorated with a white paste, parade in preparation for "Entoto", a traditional coming-of-age ceremony in a town near Kenya's capital Nairobi. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week