"Oh, sure, just walk right outside the house and grab an apple." If you ever wanted to impress your pals with those words, now may be your moment. These seven estates feature not only oodles of interior space, but also stretches of land peppered with fruit-bearing trees, like this apple orchard in Gates Mills, Ohio. Click through for a closer look.
For information about any of the properties in this slideshow, please contact the realtor listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
Subscribe to the Week