"Oh, sure, just walk right outside the house and grab an apple." If you ever wanted to impress your pals with those words, now may be your moment. These seven estates feature not only oodles of interior space, but also stretches of land peppered with fruit-bearing trees, like this apple orchard in Gates Mills, Ohio. Click through for a closer look.
For information about any of the properties in this slideshow, please contact the realtor listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This energy source could solve all of our problems — so why is no one talking about it?
Subscribe to the Week