"Oh, sure, just walk right outside the house and grab an apple." If you ever wanted to impress your pals with those words, now may be your moment. These seven estates feature not only oodles of interior space, but also stretches of land peppered with fruit-bearing trees, like this apple orchard in Gates Mills, Ohio. Click through for a closer look.
For information about any of the properties in this slideshow, please contact the realtor listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The One I Love
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week