"Oh, sure, just walk right outside the house and grab an apple." If you ever wanted to impress your pals with those words, now may be your moment. These seven estates feature not only oodles of interior space, but also stretches of land peppered with fruit-bearing trees, like this apple orchard in Gates Mills, Ohio. Click through for a closer look.
For information about any of the properties in this slideshow, please contact the realtor listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- 100 orgasms a day: One woman's agonizing and rare medical disorder
Subscribe to the Week