hile plenty of Harry Potter fans would love to get their hands on a Butterbeer, followers of Game of Thrones may wonder what auroch stew and roast swan taste like. There's hope for these curious foodies yet. At the intersection of pop culture and the foodie fad sits a cornucopia of ridiculous new recipe collections, including the latest: The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook. Here, a look at 8 culinary guides that take fandom a little too far:
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- Yes, Obama and Raul Castro shook hands. No, you shouldn't freak out about it.
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week