The nation continues to grapple with the controversial shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teen killed during a murky scuffle with neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman. Zimmerman insists he was acting in self-defense, but grainy police video seems to contradict that claim. Meanwhile, Americans are engaging in plenty of finger-pointing, theorizing, demonstrating, and soul-searching.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week