he nation continues to grapple with the controversial shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teen killed during a murky scuffle with neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman. Zimmerman insists he was acting in self-defense, but grainy police video seems to contradict that claim. Meanwhile, Americans are engaging in plenty of finger-pointing, theorizing, demonstrating, and soul-searching.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week