he nation continues to grapple with the controversial shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teen killed during a murky scuffle with neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman. Zimmerman insists he was acting in self-defense, but grainy police video seems to contradict that claim. Meanwhile, Americans are engaging in plenty of finger-pointing, theorizing, demonstrating, and soul-searching.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
Subscribe to the Week