President Obama had Hollywood in his corner in 2008, but it's beginning to look like his campaign will have to make do with less star power this time around. As Obama's re-election campaign shifts into high gear, several celebrities have criticized the president for failing to deliver on some of his old campaign promises. A few have even — gasp! — gone over to the Republican side...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week