President Obama had Hollywood in his corner in 2008, but it's beginning to look like his campaign will have to make do with less star power this time around. As Obama's re-election campaign shifts into high gear, several celebrities have criticized the president for failing to deliver on some of his old campaign promises. A few have even — gasp! — gone over to the Republican side...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The One I Love
- 3 key insights about Obama from Chuck Todd's The Stranger
- Girls on Film: 5 essential World War II movies directed by women
Subscribe to the Week