President Obama had Hollywood in his corner in 2008, but it's beginning to look like his campaign will have to make do with less star power this time around. As Obama's re-election campaign shifts into high gear, several celebrities have criticized the president for failing to deliver on some of his old campaign promises. A few have even — gasp! — gone over to the Republican side...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
Subscribe to the Week