resident Obama had Hollywood in his corner in 2008, but it's beginning to look like his campaign will have to make do with less star power this time around. As Obama's re-election campaign shifts into high gear, several celebrities have criticized the president for failing to deliver on some of his old campaign promises. A few have even — gasp! — gone over to the Republican side...
- The secrets of happy families
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Did God have a wife?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- Will John Kerry's foreign policy successes undercut Hillary Clinton?
- Cue scary music: Cockroaches that can survive New York winters reach the U.S.
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
Subscribe to the Week