ame over. After Mitt Romney's trio of primary victories on Tuesday, the political world united to declare him the almost-certain GOP presidential nominee. And the general election has already begun, with Romney attacking President Obama, Obama attacking Romney, and plenty of buzzy speculation over whom Romney might pick as his running mate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Poll: Twice as many Americans say sugar is more harmful than marijuana
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- The FDA just approved a high-tech tiara to prevent migraines, without drugs
Subscribe to the Week