Game over. After Mitt Romney's trio of primary victories on Tuesday, the political world united to declare him the almost-certain GOP presidential nominee. And the general election has already begun, with Romney attacking President Obama, Obama attacking Romney, and plenty of buzzy speculation over whom Romney might pick as his running mate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- How to live a long life, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week