Game over. After Mitt Romney's trio of primary victories on Tuesday, the political world united to declare him the almost-certain GOP presidential nominee. And the general election has already begun, with Romney attacking President Obama, Obama attacking Romney, and plenty of buzzy speculation over whom Romney might pick as his running mate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week