Game over. After Mitt Romney's trio of primary victories on Tuesday, the political world united to declare him the almost-certain GOP presidential nominee. And the general election has already begun, with Romney attacking President Obama, Obama attacking Romney, and plenty of buzzy speculation over whom Romney might pick as his running mate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week