If you loathe choosing between a meat-laden pizza and a juicy burger, Pizza Hut in the Middle East has you covered. One-upping Pizza Hut U.K.'s recent food wonder — the Hot Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza — Pizza Hut Middle East's Crown Crust Pizza has mini cheeseburgers nestled into its crust. Not feeling the beef? The Chicken Fillet version has a crust made of chicken strips. If you're still hungry, here are nine other fast-food combos to tempt those daring tastebuds.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week