f you loathe choosing between a meat-laden pizza and a juicy burger, Pizza Hut in the Middle East has you covered. One-upping Pizza Hut U.K.'s recent food wonder — the Hot Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza — Pizza Hut Middle East's Crown Crust Pizza has mini cheeseburgers nestled into its crust. Not feeling the beef? The Chicken Fillet version has a crust made of chicken strips. If you're still hungry, here are nine other fast-food combos to tempt those daring tastebuds.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
Subscribe to the Week