ade Laverty, a council employee, models the dress worn by Kate Winslet in the film Titanic in front of an exhibition of Titanic artifacts and memorabilia at Belfast's City Hall over the weekend. Events marking the centennial of the 1912 tragedy have been unfolding all month and include the 3D release of James Cameron's Titanic. Click through for more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week