Jade Laverty, a council employee, models the dress worn by Kate Winslet in the film Titanic in front of an exhibition of Titanic artifacts and memorabilia at Belfast's City Hall over the weekend. Events marking the centennial of the 1912 tragedy have been unfolding all month and include the 3D release of James Cameron's Titanic. Click through for more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
Subscribe to the Week