ade Laverty, a council employee, models the dress worn by Kate Winslet in the film Titanic in front of an exhibition of Titanic artifacts and memorabilia at Belfast's City Hall over the weekend. Events marking the centennial of the 1912 tragedy have been unfolding all month and include the 3D release of James Cameron's Titanic. Click through for more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
Subscribe to the Week