Jade Laverty, a council employee, models the dress worn by Kate Winslet in the film Titanic in front of an exhibition of Titanic artifacts and memorabilia at Belfast's City Hall over the weekend. Events marking the centennial of the 1912 tragedy have been unfolding all month and include the 3D release of James Cameron's Titanic. Click through for more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
Subscribe to the Week