resident Obama once famously compared himself to a "blank screen" on which people could project their views, and the public has often done just that. Over the years Obama's been called a socialist and a savior, a charlatan and a professor — what he represents depends as much on our opinions as what's happening in the world around us. Here, a look back at the many hats and costumes the president has worn on the cover of The Week.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week