resident Obama once famously compared himself to a "blank screen" on which people could project their views, and the public has often done just that. Over the years Obama's been called a socialist and a savior, a charlatan and a professor — what he represents depends as much on our opinions as what's happening in the world around us. Here, a look back at the many hats and costumes the president has worn on the cover of The Week.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Watch Conan O'Brien and Alex Trebek try to out-crazy each other
Subscribe to the Week