rew members of the Guayas-Ecuadorian Tall Ship stand atop the mast as they make their way up the Mississippi River during NOLA Navy Week, which coincided with the bicentennial of the War of 1812. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What The Americans gets wrong about Russian spies
Subscribe to the Week