hree Secret Service agents have been ousted, and more firings and a potential lawsuit are expected, after a humiliating scandal in which 11 men charged with protecting President Obama on a trip to Colombia were found drunkenly cavorting with prostitutes from a tacky brothel. The tawdry story hurts Obama in a closely fought election — potentially undermining his management prowess — and it's not going away anytime soon.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- 6 cases of children being raised by animals
Subscribe to the Week