hree Secret Service agents have been ousted, and more firings and a potential lawsuit are expected, after a humiliating scandal in which 11 men charged with protecting President Obama on a trip to Colombia were found drunkenly cavorting with prostitutes from a tacky brothel. The tawdry story hurts Obama in a closely fought election — potentially undermining his management prowess — and it's not going away anytime soon.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- The indignity of canine bath time
Subscribe to the Week