Austrian Airlines AUA staff members, decked out in their signature red, arrive for a council meeting at the airport in Schwechat, Austria. AUA is planning to slash costs for pilots and flight attendants by shifting their contracts to a sister company offering less generous terms. Click through for a look at more of the week's most compelling images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- These vintage Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons offer a delightful glimpse into pop culture past
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week