ustrian Airlines AUA staff members, decked out in their signature red, arrive for a council meeting at the airport in Schwechat, Austria. AUA is planning to slash costs for pilots and flight attendants by shifting their contracts to a sister company offering less generous terms. Click through for a look at more of the week's most compelling images from around the globe.
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 10 things you need to know today: December 4, 2013
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Who will get screwed in Detroit's bankruptcy?
- Why so many Americans are missing out on the stock market boom
Subscribe to the Week