almart was smacked by a bombshell report in The New York Times alleging that the retail powerhouse dished out $24 million in shady bribes to Mexican officials to achieve market domination. U.S. authorities are expected to aggressively go after Walmart execs, and the investigation could spread to other countries. How badly will this damage Walmart?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
- Is it possible to live forever?
Subscribe to the Week