almart was smacked by a bombshell report in The New York Times alleging that the retail powerhouse dished out $24 million in shady bribes to Mexican officials to achieve market domination. U.S. authorities are expected to aggressively go after Walmart execs, and the investigation could spread to other countries. How badly will this damage Walmart?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week