Tong, a seven-year-old chimpanzee, slurps up water that a zoo caretaker sprays at him as temperatures rose to nearly 104 degrees Fahrenheit at Dusit Zoo in Bangkok, Thailand. Click through for a look at more of the week's most charming images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week