ong, a seven-year-old chimpanzee, slurps up water that a zoo caretaker sprays at him as temperatures rose to nearly 104 degrees Fahrenheit at Dusit Zoo in Bangkok, Thailand. Click through for a look at more of the week's most charming images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week