ong, a seven-year-old chimpanzee, slurps up water that a zoo caretaker sprays at him as temperatures rose to nearly 104 degrees Fahrenheit at Dusit Zoo in Bangkok, Thailand. Click through for a look at more of the week's most charming images from around the globe.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- The executioners' lament
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- China's massive pollution problem
Subscribe to the Week