s Republicans continue to unite behind Mitt Romney, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee has won the backing of another big-name Republican: George W. Bush. But the former president didn't exactly sing Romney's praises. He merely stated flatly that he supported Romney's candidacy, and left it at that, joining a parade of GOP notables who have shown only muted enthusiasm for their candidate. Click through for more:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week