As Republicans continue to unite behind Mitt Romney, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee has won the backing of another big-name Republican: George W. Bush. But the former president didn't exactly sing Romney's praises. He merely stated flatly that he supported Romney's candidacy, and left it at that, joining a parade of GOP notables who have shown only muted enthusiasm for their candidate. Click through for more:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
Subscribe to the Week