s Republicans continue to unite behind Mitt Romney, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee has won the backing of another big-name Republican: George W. Bush. But the former president didn't exactly sing Romney's praises. He merely stated flatly that he supported Romney's candidacy, and left it at that, joining a parade of GOP notables who have shown only muted enthusiasm for their candidate. Click through for more:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African Americans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week