Mark Zuckerberg's social network launched its relentlessly gabbed-about IPO on Friday, selling Facebook shares for $42 a pop. That values the 900-million-user-strong social network at more than $100 billion — more than venerable business behemoths Disney, McDonald's, and Kraft. Is Facebook stock hopelessly overhyped — especially considering that big-spending GM believes advertising on Facebook is worthless?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
Subscribe to the Week