A Yemeni boy sports the colors of Syria's opposition flag, showing solidarity with Syrian rebels who are trying to depose oppressive leader, Bashar al-Assad. Yemeni citizens have staged their own demonstrations, calling on the government to reject the policies of the former regime. Click through for a look at more of the week's most fascinating images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week