Yemeni boy sports the colors of Syria's opposition flag, showing solidarity with Syrian rebels who are trying to depose oppressive leader, Bashar al-Assad. Yemeni citizens have staged their own demonstrations, calling on the government to reject the policies of the former regime. Click through for a look at more of the week's most fascinating images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week