The week's best photojournalism - May 25, 2012
In some of the week's most vivid images, an incense-maker dries rose petals, rescuers save a man from Niagara Falls, and world leaders take a moment to watch soccer
A man in Lahore, Pakistan, spreads out rose petals so they can dry — a crucial step in the making of incense sticks. Click through for more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Why Microsoft was smart to spend $2.5 billion on a low-fi game based on computerized Lego blocks
Subscribe to the Week