The week's best photojournalism - May 25, 2012
In some of the week's most vivid images, an incense-maker dries rose petals, rescuers save a man from Niagara Falls, and world leaders take a moment to watch soccer
A man in Lahore, Pakistan, spreads out rose petals so they can dry — a crucial step in the making of incense sticks. Click through for more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
Subscribe to the Week