The most hotly anticipated stock market debut in recent memory crashed and burned this week, as Facebook's stock plummeted on Monday and Tuesday. A heap of money was lost, fingers were pointed, and shareholders filed a lawsuit against Facebook, Morgan Stanley, and other banks for duping prospective investors. Not everyone had a bad week though: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg officially became a billionaire.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week