he most hotly anticipated stock market debut in recent memory crashed and burned this week, as Facebook's stock plummeted on Monday and Tuesday. A heap of money was lost, fingers were pointed, and shareholders filed a lawsuit against Facebook, Morgan Stanley, and other banks for duping prospective investors. Not everyone had a bad week though: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg officially became a billionaire.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
Subscribe to the Week