The most hotly anticipated stock market debut in recent memory crashed and burned this week, as Facebook's stock plummeted on Monday and Tuesday. A heap of money was lost, fingers were pointed, and shareholders filed a lawsuit against Facebook, Morgan Stanley, and other banks for duping prospective investors. Not everyone had a bad week though: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg officially became a billionaire.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to deep fry a turkey
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week