The most hotly anticipated stock market debut in recent memory crashed and burned this week, as Facebook's stock plummeted on Monday and Tuesday. A heap of money was lost, fingers were pointed, and shareholders filed a lawsuit against Facebook, Morgan Stanley, and other banks for duping prospective investors. Not everyone had a bad week though: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg officially became a billionaire.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
- 10 ways to gain real superpowers that will change your life
Subscribe to the Week