he most hotly anticipated stock market debut in recent memory crashed and burned this week, as Facebook's stock plummeted on Monday and Tuesday. A heap of money was lost, fingers were pointed, and shareholders filed a lawsuit against Facebook, Morgan Stanley, and other banks for duping prospective investors. Not everyone had a bad week though: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg officially became a billionaire.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week