This week, Mitt Romney faced a barrage of bad press about the endorsement he received from Donald Trump, the bumptious TV personality who has become the "loudest voice among the kooks" questioning President Obama's citizenship, says David Horsey at The Los Angeles Times. Here, a pictorial guide to other endorsers whom Romney might wish had kept their admiration to themselves:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week