his week, Mitt Romney faced a barrage of bad press about the endorsement he received from Donald Trump, the bumptious TV personality who has become the "loudest voice among the kooks" questioning President Obama's citizenship, says David Horsey at The Los Angeles Times. Here, a pictorial guide to other endorsers whom Romney might wish had kept their admiration to themselves:
- The secrets of happy families
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Will John Kerry's foreign policy successes undercut Hillary Clinton?
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Cue scary music: Cockroaches that can survive New York winters reach the U.S.
Subscribe to the Week