his week, Mitt Romney faced a barrage of bad press about the endorsement he received from Donald Trump, the bumptious TV personality who has become the "loudest voice among the kooks" questioning President Obama's citizenship, says David Horsey at The Los Angeles Times. Here, a pictorial guide to other endorsers whom Romney might wish had kept their admiration to themselves:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week