This week, Mitt Romney faced a barrage of bad press about the endorsement he received from Donald Trump, the bumptious TV personality who has become the "loudest voice among the kooks" questioning President Obama's citizenship, says David Horsey at The Los Angeles Times. Here, a pictorial guide to other endorsers whom Romney might wish had kept their admiration to themselves:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week