This week, Mitt Romney faced a barrage of bad press about the endorsement he received from Donald Trump, the bumptious TV personality who has become the "loudest voice among the kooks" questioning President Obama's citizenship, says David Horsey at The Los Angeles Times. Here, a pictorial guide to other endorsers whom Romney might wish had kept their admiration to themselves:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week