The week's best photojournalism - June 1, 2012
In some of the week's most remarkable images, Brits jump for summer, a wunderkind falls from grace, and Swiss swimmers dance underwater
Teenage boys ham it up for the camera as they jump into the sea in Brighton, England over the weekend. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week