itt Romney officially has enough delegates to secure the GOP nomination, but that doesn't mean he had a great week. He dealt with endorser-from-hell Donald Trump's birther blather, made a widely ridiculed "Amercia" typo, endured Obama's continued Bain attacks, Romney, and inspired many unflattering headlines. Does the press treat Mitt unfairly? Maybe that's why he only does Fox News interviews...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- SNL tackles Vladimir Putin's Ukraine invasion, politically and personally
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week