Mitt Romney officially has enough delegates to secure the GOP nomination, but that doesn't mean he had a great week. He dealt with endorser-from-hell Donald Trump's birther blather, made a widely ridiculed "Amercia" typo, endured Obama's continued Bain attacks, Romney, and inspired many unflattering headlines. Does the press treat Mitt unfairly? Maybe that's why he only does Fox News interviews...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 10 things you need to know today: August 28, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- When it comes to ISIS, our Congress is full of cowards
Subscribe to the Week