Mitt Romney officially has enough delegates to secure the GOP nomination, but that doesn't mean he had a great week. He dealt with endorser-from-hell Donald Trump's birther blather, made a widely ridiculed "Amercia" typo, endured Obama's continued Bain attacks, Romney, and inspired many unflattering headlines. Does the press treat Mitt unfairly? Maybe that's why he only does Fox News interviews...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week