Mitt Romney officially has enough delegates to secure the GOP nomination, but that doesn't mean he had a great week. He dealt with endorser-from-hell Donald Trump's birther blather, made a widely ridiculed "Amercia" typo, endured Obama's continued Bain attacks, Romney, and inspired many unflattering headlines. Does the press treat Mitt unfairly? Maybe that's why he only does Fox News interviews...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Your 2-year-old doesn't need to go to school
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
Subscribe to the Week