Mitt Romney officially has enough delegates to secure the GOP nomination, but that doesn't mean he had a great week. He dealt with endorser-from-hell Donald Trump's birther blather, made a widely ridiculed "Amercia" typo, endured Obama's continued Bain attacks, Romney, and inspired many unflattering headlines. Does the press treat Mitt unfairly? Maybe that's why he only does Fox News interviews...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week