itt Romney officially has enough delegates to secure the GOP nomination, but that doesn't mean he had a great week. He dealt with endorser-from-hell Donald Trump's birther blather, made a widely ridiculed "Amercia" typo, endured Obama's continued Bain attacks, Romney, and inspired many unflattering headlines. Does the press treat Mitt unfairly? Maybe that's why he only does Fox News interviews...
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The hotel of enlightenment
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
Subscribe to the Week