ore than a million people braved soggy weather Sunday, lining London's Thames River to glimpse the slight Sovereign as she floated by on her gilded barge during a parade of boats, and the rain couldn't dampen a historic day. Here's a look at Queen Elizabeth's "happy and glorious" Diamond Jubilee in pictures.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
Subscribe to the Week