Celebrities usually learn to be tight-lipped in interviews, but that's not always so with their tweets. Whether they're sparring with haters, like Chris Brown did, or just revealing their own cluelessness, these celebrities prove they're just as infallible as the rest of us. Click through for a look at missives the famous tweeters probably wish they had never sent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The week's best photojournalism
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week