pple's new super-charged MacBook Pro is just .71 inches thick and weighs in at a feathery 4.5 pounds. But long before Apple brought such sleek devices into the mainstream, it pioneered the personal computer industry with rather bulky contraptions. Here, a look back at Macintosh's journey:
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The way Hillary can win in 2016
- Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson insulted African-Americans, too
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Yes, the NBA's Eastern Conference sucks. No, we shouldn't abolish conferences.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Will Democrats clean up in 2014 gubernatorial races?
- How advertisers use sex to sell products to women
- Have banking and law careers gone out of style?
- Merry Christmas! Give a drone.
Subscribe to the Week