t's not easy being POTUS: The increasingly unpopular Obama's week began with the unwelcome news that Commerce Secretary John Bryson had been cited for two hit-and-runs in California, prompting Bryson to take medical leave. Obama tried to change the conversation with a much-hyped economic speech, but politicos were underwhelmed. Will a surprise immigration overhaul be enough to boost Obama's campaign?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The secrets of happy families
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- 72 years together: The couple who died holding hands
- Yes, Obama and Raul Castro shook hands. No, you shouldn't freak out about it.
Subscribe to the Week