It's not easy being POTUS: The increasingly unpopular Obama's week began with the unwelcome news that Commerce Secretary John Bryson had been cited for two hit-and-runs in California, prompting Bryson to take medical leave. Obama tried to change the conversation with a much-hyped economic speech, but politicos were underwhelmed. Will a surprise immigration overhaul be enough to boost Obama's campaign?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why Japan is turning to high-tech floating islands to solve its energy needs
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week