They sure grow up fast. It seems like only yesterday when Prince William was hiding behind his mother's skirt to escape the lenses of press photographers. From his first steps to his marriage to Kate Middleton last year, we've watched William, son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, grow up before our eyes. Now Prince William is turning 30 on Thursday. Here, a look back in photos...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week