"If you have ever been the guilty recipient of puppy-dog eyes when refusing to share a slice of cake with your dog," says Martha De Lacey at Britain's The Daily Mail, "now there is a solution to the problem: Pupcakes." A baker in England has whisked together dog-friendly ingredients like gluten-free flour to create these cupcakes — which are topped with a doggy treat. Here, a pictorial guide to seven other people foods made for dogs:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The end of academic freedom?
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
Subscribe to the Week