"If you have ever been the guilty recipient of puppy-dog eyes when refusing to share a slice of cake with your dog," says Martha De Lacey at Britain's The Daily Mail, "now there is a solution to the problem: Pupcakes." A baker in England has whisked together dog-friendly ingredients like gluten-free flour to create these cupcakes — which are topped with a doggy treat. Here, a pictorial guide to seven other people foods made for dogs:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week