"If you have ever been the guilty recipient of puppy-dog eyes when refusing to share a slice of cake with your dog," says Martha De Lacey at Britain's The Daily Mail, "now there is a solution to the problem: Pupcakes." A baker in England has whisked together dog-friendly ingredients like gluten-free flour to create these cupcakes — which are topped with a doggy treat. Here, a pictorial guide to seven other people foods made for dogs:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I choose not to be rich
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- What if The Purge was real?
- Here's the last time Russia shot down a passenger plane
Subscribe to the Week