The week's best photojournalism - June 22, 2012
In some of the week's most spectacular images, a Bengal tiger dives, thousands of ducks invade Chinese streets, and a baseball star blows a gigantic bubble
Akasha, a Bengal tiger at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, Calif., dives for a piece of meat thrown into the water by trainers. Click through for a look at more of the week's most arresting images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week