House panel voted Wednesday to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, and the full House will vote on the matter next week. Republicans charge that Holder failed to hand over documents related to a botched sting in which feds let weapons get into the hands of Mexican drug cartels, and President Obama invoked executive privilege to protect the documents. Could this probe backfire on the GOP?
- Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson insulted African-Americans, too
- Yes, the NBA's Eastern Conference sucks. No, we shouldn't abolish conferences.
- Will Democrats clean up in 2014 gubernatorial races?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How advertisers use sex to sell products to women
- The way Hillary can win in 2016
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Turns out, you can die from laughing too hard
- How sperm could one day cure cancer
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week