resident Obama scored a huge victory when conservative Chief Justice John Roberts sided with the Supreme Court's liberal wing to uphold almost all of ObamaCare. Republicans vowed to repeal the law nonetheless, ensuring that it will play a key role in the 2012 election — and beyond. Also this week: The Supreme Court voted to nix most of Arizona's new controversial immigration policy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
Subscribe to the Week