President Obama scored a huge victory when conservative Chief Justice John Roberts sided with the Supreme Court's liberal wing to uphold almost all of ObamaCare. Republicans vowed to repeal the law nonetheless, ensuring that it will play a key role in the 2012 election — and beyond. Also this week: The Supreme Court voted to nix most of Arizona's new controversial immigration policy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
Subscribe to the Week