resident Obama scored a huge victory when conservative Chief Justice John Roberts sided with the Supreme Court's liberal wing to uphold almost all of ObamaCare. Republicans vowed to repeal the law nonetheless, ensuring that it will play a key role in the 2012 election — and beyond. Also this week: The Supreme Court voted to nix most of Arizona's new controversial immigration policy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
Subscribe to the Week