e're used to seeing our presidents — and presidential hopefuls like Mitt Romney — buttoned up and polished. Of course, from time to time, they'll roll up their sleeves at a campaign rally or dive into a juicy burger with their ties neatly tucked into their shirts. But it's when they're on vacation that the mask truly falls, revealing just how human they are. Here, a pictorial guide to 10 unpresidential vacation moments:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week