irst, Mitt Romney was booed by an NAACP audience, raising questions about his ability to win the White House without winning over minority voters. Then, a bombshell news report alleged that Romney ran private equity firm Bain Capital until 2002, not 1999 as he's claimed, opening him up to charges of lying and of overseeing controversial post-1999 Bain outsourcing and layoffs. How can Mitt rescue his flailing campaign?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
Subscribe to the Week