irst, Mitt Romney was booed by an NAACP audience, raising questions about his ability to win the White House without winning over minority voters. Then, a bombshell news report alleged that Romney ran private equity firm Bain Capital until 2002, not 1999 as he's claimed, opening him up to charges of lying and of overseeing controversial post-1999 Bain outsourcing and layoffs. How can Mitt rescue his flailing campaign?
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 gender options
Subscribe to the Week