The 43rd annual "nerd state fair" has come to an end. Over four days, the San Diego Comic-Con lured about 130,000 diehard pop culture fans eager to see what Hollywood, the gaming industry, and comic book companies have coming down the pipe. From Twilight's final panel to a sneak peek at The Hobbit, here's a look at the convention's biggest news flashes...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week