he 43rd annual "nerd state fair" has come to an end. Over four days, the San Diego Comic-Con lured about 130,000 diehard pop culture fans eager to see what Hollywood, the gaming industry, and comic book companies have coming down the pipe. From Twilight's final panel to a sneak peek at The Hobbit, here's a look at the convention's biggest news flashes...
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- The last racial taboo
Subscribe to the Week