he 1990s produced its share of slang ("as if!"), scandals (Monica Lewinsky), and fashion (plaid ad nauseam). But perhaps the most indelible aspect of 90s pop-culture was its music. From boy bands to grunge, the 90s was, some argue, the best decade for music ever. Lucky for fans, bands of the era, including No Doubt, are once again releasing new tracks. Here, a pictorial guide to the reunited groups then and now:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week