The 1990s produced its share of slang ("as if!"), scandals (Monica Lewinsky), and fashion (plaid ad nauseam). But perhaps the most indelible aspect of 90s pop-culture was its music. From boy bands to grunge, the 90s was, some argue, the best decade for music ever. Lucky for fans, bands of the era, including No Doubt, are once again releasing new tracks. Here, a pictorial guide to the reunited groups then and now:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week