The 1990s produced its share of slang ("as if!"), scandals (Monica Lewinsky), and fashion (plaid ad nauseam). But perhaps the most indelible aspect of 90s pop-culture was its music. From boy bands to grunge, the 90s was, some argue, the best decade for music ever. Lucky for fans, bands of the era, including No Doubt, are once again releasing new tracks. Here, a pictorial guide to the reunited groups then and now:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week