The 1990s produced its share of slang ("as if!"), scandals (Monica Lewinsky), and fashion (plaid ad nauseam). But perhaps the most indelible aspect of 90s pop-culture was its music. From boy bands to grunge, the 90s was, some argue, the best decade for music ever. Lucky for fans, bands of the era, including No Doubt, are once again releasing new tracks. Here, a pictorial guide to the reunited groups then and now:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
Subscribe to the Week