The 1990s produced its share of slang ("as if!"), scandals (Monica Lewinsky), and fashion (plaid ad nauseam). But perhaps the most indelible aspect of 90s pop-culture was its music. From boy bands to grunge, the 90s was, some argue, the best decade for music ever. Lucky for fans, bands of the era, including No Doubt, are once again releasing new tracks. Here, a pictorial guide to the reunited groups then and now:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
Subscribe to the Week