The week's best photojournalism - July 20, 2012
In some of the week's most captivating images, a baby rhino makes a friend, President Obama offers up some PDA, and Egyptian soldiers flex their muscles
mud-covered, 3-month-old male African Southern Rhino named Jumaane eyes a little black bird at the Singapore Zoo. Click through for a look at more of the week's most charming images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week