The week's best photojournalism - July 20, 2012
In some of the week's most captivating images, a baby rhino makes a friend, President Obama offers up some PDA, and Egyptian soldiers flex their muscles
A mud-covered, 3-month-old male African Southern Rhino named Jumaane eyes a little black bird at the Singapore Zoo. Click through for a look at more of the week's most charming images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- Barack Obama's futile attempt to be a modern-day George Washington
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
Subscribe to the Week