The week's best photojournalism - July 20, 2012
In some of the week's most captivating images, a baby rhino makes a friend, President Obama offers up some PDA, and Egyptian soldiers flex their muscles
A mud-covered, 3-month-old male African Southern Rhino named Jumaane eyes a little black bird at the Singapore Zoo. Click through for a look at more of the week's most charming images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Rise of the machines
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week