The week's best photojournalism - July 27, 2012
In some of the week's most eye-catching images, London preps for the Olympics, a golfer sports some fancy pants, and Obama comforts survivors of the Aurora shootings
A worker installs a cable at a news TV studio at the Olympic Park in Stratford, ahead of the London Olympic Games, which begin July 27 with the opening ceremonies. Click through for a look at more of the week's best images.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
Subscribe to the Week