The week's best photojournalism - July 27, 2012
In some of the week's most eye-catching images, London preps for the Olympics, a golfer sports some fancy pants, and Obama comforts survivors of the Aurora shootings
A worker installs a cable at a news TV studio at the Olympic Park in Stratford, ahead of the London Olympic Games, which begin July 27 with the opening ceremonies. Click through for a look at more of the week's best images.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
Subscribe to the Week