his week, the government ordered a halt to the sale of Buckyballs, powerful magnetic toys that, if swallowed, can pinch or trap intestines. It's not the first time that a company has released a potentially perilous product on the market. Here, a pictorial guide to nine of the most infamous toys of all time:
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
Subscribe to the Week