hile we can forgive an athlete who's, say, lifting more than 150 pounds over her head, like North Korea's Jong Sim Rim here, for not always looking particularly poised, that doesn't mean we can resist smiling at her unintentionally goofball expression. Caught on camera by omnipresent photographers, these 10 contorted faces are both testaments to Olympians' endurance — and kinda funny. Click on...
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
Subscribe to the Week