he culture wars are back — at an unlikely location. After Chick-fil-A boss Dan Cathy declared his support for traditional (read: "non-gay") marriage, mayors in Chicago, Boston, and elsewhere warned the fast-food joint to stay out of their cities. That prompted Mike Huckabee and thousands of other opponents of gay marriage to flock to Chick-fil-A for an "appreciation day." Liberals countered with a same-sex "kiss-in."
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- A good night's sleep gives you an edge at work
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
Subscribe to the Week