icronesia's Manuel Minginfel gives a lion's roar after competing in the men's 62-kg Group B weightlifting event July 30. The four-time Olympian fell to 10th place in a field of 15 contenders, and has likely lifted at his last summer games. Click through for a look at more of the week's most awe-inspiring images to come out of the London Games.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
Subscribe to the Week