ith a bulging thigh here and a sculpted shoulder there, Olympians' impossibly fit bodies are the eye candy of the Summer Games. Whether they're lifting 170 pounds or cheering on a teammate — as U.S. swimmers Conor Dwyer, Ryan Lochte, and Ricky Berens do here on July 31 — these athletes don't have a bad angle. With only a few days left for mortals to gawk, here's a look at some of the most jaw-dropping bods.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week