Thousands of mourners turned out Friday to pay their last respects to six people gunned down by a white supremacist at a Sikh temple on Sunday. The shooting, which President Obama said should provoke "soul-searching," ended when the killer, Army veteran Wade Michael Page, shot himself in the head. Was his attack a case of mistaken anti-Muslim domestic terrorism?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- America's most surprising banned books
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week