Thousands of mourners turned out Friday to pay their last respects to six people gunned down by a white supremacist at a Sikh temple on Sunday. The shooting, which President Obama said should provoke "soul-searching," ended when the killer, Army veteran Wade Michael Page, shot himself in the head. Was his attack a case of mistaken anti-Muslim domestic terrorism?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week