Thousands of mourners turned out Friday to pay their last respects to six people gunned down by a white supremacist at a Sikh temple on Sunday. The shooting, which President Obama said should provoke "soul-searching," ended when the killer, Army veteran Wade Michael Page, shot himself in the head. Was his attack a case of mistaken anti-Muslim domestic terrorism?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
Subscribe to the Week