Thousands of mourners turned out Friday to pay their last respects to six people gunned down by a white supremacist at a Sikh temple on Sunday. The shooting, which President Obama said should provoke "soul-searching," ended when the killer, Army veteran Wade Michael Page, shot himself in the head. Was his attack a case of mistaken anti-Muslim domestic terrorism?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week