Thousands of mourners turned out Friday to pay their last respects to six people gunned down by a white supremacist at a Sikh temple on Sunday. The shooting, which President Obama said should provoke "soul-searching," ended when the killer, Army veteran Wade Michael Page, shot himself in the head. Was his attack a case of mistaken anti-Muslim domestic terrorism?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make corn dogs
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
Subscribe to the Week