We can rest easy: America's lovelorn sweetheart is engaged to Justin Theroux. But her romantic journey has not been easy. Jennifer Aniston — a favorite tabloid target since her 2005 divorce from Brad Pitt — has endured countless gossip-rag reports of heartbreaks, fizzled romance, and even pregnancies with a string of Mr. Wrongs. Here's a look back at the magazine covers that hysterically tracked her road back to the altar.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
Subscribe to the Week