We can rest easy: America's lovelorn sweetheart is engaged to Justin Theroux. But her romantic journey has not been easy. Jennifer Aniston — a favorite tabloid target since her 2005 divorce from Brad Pitt — has endured countless gossip-rag reports of heartbreaks, fizzled romance, and even pregnancies with a string of Mr. Wrongs. Here's a look back at the magazine covers that hysterically tracked her road back to the altar.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Rise of the machines
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The man who wasn't there: Obama and the 2014 midterms
- It's time to kill school picture day
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
Subscribe to the Week