We can rest easy: America's lovelorn sweetheart is engaged to Justin Theroux. But her romantic journey has not been easy. Jennifer Aniston — a favorite tabloid target since her 2005 divorce from Brad Pitt — has endured countless gossip-rag reports of heartbreaks, fizzled romance, and even pregnancies with a string of Mr. Wrongs. Here's a look back at the magazine covers that hysterically tracked her road back to the altar.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- America's most surprising banned books
Subscribe to the Week