We can rest easy: America's lovelorn sweetheart is engaged to Justin Theroux. But her romantic journey has not been easy. Jennifer Aniston — a favorite tabloid target since her 2005 divorce from Brad Pitt — has endured countless gossip-rag reports of heartbreaks, fizzled romance, and even pregnancies with a string of Mr. Wrongs. Here's a look back at the magazine covers that hysterically tracked her road back to the altar.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
Subscribe to the Week