We can rest easy: America's lovelorn sweetheart is engaged to Justin Theroux. But her romantic journey has not been easy. Jennifer Aniston — a favorite tabloid target since her 2005 divorce from Brad Pitt — has endured countless gossip-rag reports of heartbreaks, fizzled romance, and even pregnancies with a string of Mr. Wrongs. Here's a look back at the magazine covers that hysterically tracked her road back to the altar.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week