man, almost entirely obscured by the balloons he sells, makes his way through a dim hallway at the National Stadium in Kabul, Afghanistan. Click through for more of the week's best photos from around the globe.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- 13 countries where gay marriage is legal [Updated]
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week